Chancellor: Robert J. Birgeneau
- Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost: George W. Breslauer
Serves as the chief academic officer. Manages the campuswide budget process for schools, colleges, and other reporting units. Responsible for day-to-day campus operations, convenes vice chancellors to address cross-divisional issues.
- Administration and Finance: Vice Chancellor John Wilton
Oversees the campus budget, finances, and related processes. Serves the campus in the areas of human resources, procurement, campus safety, transportation, environment, recreation, counseling and health, and selected business services.
- Equity & Inclusion: Vice Chancellor Gibor Basri
Provides resources for building a diverse campus community and opportunities for research, teaching, learning, and educational support.
Services: Vice Chancellor Edward J. Denton
Manages planning, design, construction, and maintenance of campus space and facilities.
- Research: Vice Chancellor Graham Fleming
Manages Berkeley's research enterprise, maintains a campus research environment that fosters creativity and collaboration, and helps maximize the social benefits of UC Berkeley research.
Affairs: Vice Chancellor Harry Le Grande
Provides services for current students, promotes outreach to prospective students, and carries out an admissions process that ensures the quality and diversity of the Berkeley student body.
Relations: Vice Chancellor Scott Biddy
Increases support and enhances knowledge of UC Berkeley through communications, public outreach, and fundraising.
- Academic Affairs and Faculty Welfare: Janet Broughton
- Teaching, Learning and Academic Planning and Facilities: Cathy Koshland
- Business, Walter A. Haas School of: Richard K. Lyons
- Chemistry, College of: Richard A. Mathies
- Education, Graduate School of: Judith Warren Little
- Engineering, College of: Shankar Sastry
- Environmental Design, College of: Jennifer Wolch
- Graduate Division: Andrew J. Szeri
- Information, School of: AnnaLee Saxenian
- Journalism, Graduate School of: Neil Henry
- Law, Boalt School of: Christopher F. Edley, Jr.
- Letters and Science, College of: Mark Richards
- Natural Resources, College of: J. Keith Gilless
- Optometry, School of: Dennis Levi
- Public Health, School of: Stephen Shortell
- Public Policy, Richard & Rhoda Goldman School of: Henry Brady
- Social Welfare, School of: Lorraine Midanik
- University Extension: Diana Wu
Visual representations of UC Berkeley's administrative structure.
UC Berkeley is part of the University of California system and is governed by The Regents.
University of California: PDF
Download campus organizational charts
Senior Administration: PDF
Chancellor's Office : PDF
Executive Vice Chancellor & Provost: PDF
Equity & Inclusion PDF
Facilities Services: PDF
Student Affairs: PDF
University Relations: PDF