Blu: Employee portal to tools for working at Berkeley.
CalAgenda: Online calendar service.
Campus Business Systems Guide: Information on campus administrative systems, including financial, human resources, and student-related business-activity systems.
Controller's Office (Financial Operations)
- Billing & Payment Services
- Controls, Accountability and Risk Management
- Extramural Funds Accounting
- General Accounting
- Student Billing
- Travel & Entertainment
- Assessment and Analytical Services
- Business Contracts Office
- Library Bindery Services: Book and periodicals binding for campus units.
- Mail Services
- Printing Services: Business cards, more.
- Procurement services: Campus Buyer Program, Strategic Sourcing, and Purchasing Operations.
- Property Management:
- Trademarks, Marketing and Management of
- Capital Projects: Oversees long-range physical planning.
- Real Estate Services Office: Assists campus departments in leasing off-campus space.
- Physical Plant–Campus Services: Maintains and repairs campus facilities. For building maintenance issues, contact PPCS.
- Space Management and Capital Programs: Oversees assignment and use of campus space, planning for capital projects, and development of the capital-improvement program.