CalBears.com: Official site of California Golden Bears intercollegiate athletics; includes sports news, ticket sales, traditions, boosters clubs, schedules, broadcasts, and more.
Spectator-sports facilities (ticketing, directions, and parking info).
Choose a sport to see the latest news:
Intramural Sports: Leagues are available in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor sports year-round, including basketball, soccer, softball, volleyball, and tennis (new this year).
Cal Sport Clubs: Instruction, competition, and recreation in 25 sports and activities, from archery to water polo. Open to all Cal Rec Club members.
Physical Education Program: For-credit classes in aquatics, sports, dance, and fitness.
The campus has four gymnasiums, four swimming facilities, two weight rooms, numerous playing courts (for squash, handball, racquetball, and tennis), martial-arts rooms, and two 400-meter tracks.
- Recreational Sports Facility
- Golden Bear Recreation Center
- Strawberry Canyon Recreation Area
- Aquatics (includes listing of pools and their hours of operation)
- Cal Rec Club membership information
- University Village Recreation Programs
Ticketing information, directions, and parking information for:
- California Memorial Stadium (football) | Seating chart
- Edwards Stadium/Goldman Field (track and field, soccer)
- Evans Diamond (baseball)
- Haas Pavilion (basketball) | Seating charts
- Hellman Tennis Complex
- Levine-Fricke Field (softball)
- Maxwell Family Field (field hockey, lacrosse)
- Spieker Aquatics Complex (swimming, water polo)
- Witter Rugby Field