On Saturday, April 25, the Greek Theatre ticket office will open at 11:00 a.m. Both the north and south gates will open at 12:00 p.m. The south gate will close at 1:30 p.m. and at that time all patrons will be directed to enter through the north gate only.
Please allow yourself enough time to go through security and assume your seat.
Every person entering the venue must have a ticket; no ‘babes in arms’ allowed.
All patrons are subject to security search and magnetic screening prior to entry.
There will be no "ins & outs." If you exit the building for any reason after entry, you will not be allowed to re-enter.
Small purses (maximum of 8.5” x 11” x 4”) will be allowed inside the theatre, but they will be searched.
The following items are STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
- Bags, other than small purses (as listed above)
- Backpacks of any size
- Food or beverages, including water (refreshments will be available for purchase inside)
- Cameras & video cameras
- Recording devices of any kind
- Photos and recording of any kind is strictly prohibited, including cell phone cameras
- Signs, banners, flags or flag poles
- Noise makers, including bells
- Lawn furniture or chairs (small blankets and soft back support cushions are OK)
- Pets (with the exception of documented service animals)
- Any items that can be perceived as weapons
The organizers reserve the right to prohibit any item not explicitly mentioned in this list.