- Campuswide administrative policies & procedures
- UC Systemwide policies & guidelines
- Administrative responsibilities guide: On navigating UC Berkeley's business environment.
- General academic policies: On grading; leaving, returning, and graduating; student information; repetition of courses; credit by examination; midterm and final examinations; student conduct and appeals; etc.
- UC Academic Personnel Manual
- Strategic Academic Plan
- UC Diversity Statement
- Academic Standards and Disability Standards
Computing and communication policies
- Campus information-technology policies: Includes policies on computer-use, computer security, and communication privacy.
- Websites at UC Berkeley are governed by the University of California Electronic Communications Policy, as well as UC Berkeley's Online Activities Policy.
- IT security policies: Information on campus's minimum computer-security standards, blocking access, and protection of personal information.
- UC Berkeley gateway-website editorial policies
- Records management and retention
- Marketing and management of trademarks
- Research administrative policies (UC Berkeley)
- Research policies (UC System)
- Personnel policies for non-union staff
- Staff affirmative-action plan
- Title IX: Sex discrimination and sexual harassment
- Student policies and procedures
CALmessages: Official web-based messaging system, providing campuswide e-mail memos and notices to faculty and staff from key administrators.
Berkeley Administrative Initiatives: Reports and updates for financial-systems users.
Administrative committees: List of active committees involved in shared governance of the campus.
Academic Senate committees: List of faculty committees.
Berkeley Staff Assembly: A campus organization open to all staff employees.