- CalNet ID: ID and passphrase needed to access many UC Berkeley online services.
- Cal Student Store: Computers, accessories, and software
- bConnected: Campus email, calendar, and file sharing for faculty, staff, and students.
- AirBears: Campus wireless network.
- bSpace: Online collaboration and learning environment.
- IST Shopping Cart: Telephones and network connections.
- Cal Voicemail: Voicemail services.
- IT resources for people new to campus: CalNet (personal online ID), CalMail (e-mail account), collaborative workspaces, network access.
- Software Central: Free downloads (with CalNet authentification) of essential campus security and communications applications.
- SETI@home: Scientific experiment using internet-connected computers in the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI). Open to public participation.
- BOINC: Software enabling you to volunteer the use of idle time on your computer, for research on global warming, disease cures, and many other subjects. Open to public participation.
- Campuswide IT Security: Works with the campus community to protect computer and network infrastructure.
- Strategic Technology Acquisition: Software licensing.
- iNews: Campus information-technology news.
Educational Technology Services (ETS): Classroom technology, including course websites, multimedia content, webcasting, and podcasting.
Residential Computing: Provides computer services in residence halls.
Computer Operations & Information Services : Part of Information Services and Technology, the technology planning and support arm of the campus's Administration unit.
Berkeley Multimedia Research Center: An interdisciplinary group of artists, educators, professionals, and scientists who are experimenting with interactive multimedia technology in professional practice, scholarship, and education.
Letters & Science Computer Resources: Offers expertise in all areas of academic departmental computing, from desktop support, to web and database design, to complex Unix networks.
- UCBackup: Centralized workstation backup service.
- CAL PACT (People and Computer Training): Free computer training for staff.
- Open Computing Facility: All-volunteer, student-run service group, dedicated to free computing for all UC Berkeley students, faculty, and staff. Teaches classes throughout the semester on a wide range of computing topics.
- WebNet: Support group for campus website administrators and editors.
- Computer Science Undergraduate Association
- Micronet: User group for microcomputer support staff.
- Campus IT planning: Links to Campus Technology Council, IT committees, more.
- Information Technology Architecture Committee: Assesses enterprise architecture roadmaps related to information, business processes, applications, and technology infrastructure.